Monday, January 5, 2009

Pegasus Hobbies Terrain

OK, here's the last pictures of the Osgiliath terrain that I'm doing for the Gathering in the Desert Lord of the Rings tournament. This first piece is by Pegasus hobbies and came all ready finished. I mounted it on the display board, rubbled it, repainted the small roof sections, and gave it another dry brush to help it blend in with the rest of the pieces I'm doing for this project. Each of the corners in this building come with 2 removeable floors which are not in place for these pictures.



Now this Pegasus hobbies piece was is a plastic kit that had to be assembled and painted; this is the only plastic kit I'll be using...everything else is resin. I didn't want another building ruin with the center collapsed like the one above, so instead I decided to set this one up with 2 adjacent corners still standing and make it a longer piece.







5 comments:

Tim Kulinski said...

Tom nice Update man, I like what I see and you will be able to use it for other games as well...

Tom O said...

Thanks Tim. My hope all along was to be able to use if for more than just LOTR. I still need those other 2 bases so I can do some of the WWII specific stuff I have. Thanks for your help.

Robert said...

Looks great Tom!

Mike G. said...

I really like the pegasus stuff now that you added a brighter coat of paint to it.

Tom O said...

Thanks guys. The Pegasus plastic kit came out so it mixes well with the other pieces; the pre-painted pegasus kit that I touched up is still a little bit darker than most of the other pieces, but not bad.