Wednesday, May 22, 2013

28mm American Civil War - Union Infantry

As promised here are pictures of the 28mm American Civil War Union Infantry Regiments that I've just completed.  All figures are by Sash & Saber with the flags from GMB Flags.  Painting was done by Philgreg Painters and myself; I also did the basing.  As with my Confederates, I think I'm done building infantry and will likely only add different command groups going forward along with possibly doing some cavalry (both mounted and dismounted).

2nd New Hampshire Infantry Regiment
 3rd Maine Infantry Regiment
 7th New Jersey Infantry Regiment
 57th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment
 63rd Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment
 68th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment
 105th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment
 141st Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment
I'll be posting up pictures of the Union command and artillery later this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tom, my great grandfather was in the 141st PA Vols and wounded at Chancellorsville. I would love to obtain an infantry regiment you have under their flag, as I see on your excellent website (just located today!).
Could you sell one like this, and if so, what price?
Very interested,
Larry Fraley (Christopher Fraley)

Unknown said...

If you can, best to contact me at my email address:
lrfraley@comcast.net